Friday 15 February 2013

And I love him so.... '75 Cents' from Kaisercraft

Ok, so I am completely and utterly in love with this divine set of papers called '75 Cents' from Kaisercraft....lush...lush....LUSH!!!! divine colour...lovely patterns....grungey, distressed loveliness! Nearly love it as much as my gorgeous, distressed husband who stars on it LOL x

I used 5 sheets from the range...they are
Dime, Penny, Farthing, Sovereign and Pound.
All the edges are inked with a Dew Drop Brilliance Starlite Black pad.



All the papers are double sided too....so double the amount of gorgeousness to play with :)


I added some gold nail-heads in various places....they come in long strips but i pull them apart and use them singly.

Using a sheet of 'London Fog' Bazzill I made a little mini album and cut up some of the 'Pound'  paper as a panels inside.


And inside are more pics of my Hubby....and some with each of his girlies too...


Did I mention just how much i LOVE this paper???????...............................xx

2 comments:

  1. WOW... i see what you mean about those papers... another lovely layout anita.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab papers, I have had my eye on them too. I love what you have done with them, Fab photos and layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.