Tuesday 23 February 2016

How Time Flies........

Hello There
I thought I would share a couple of layouts I have recently made using some gorgeous Kaisercraft papers from the Ma Cherie collection I have wanted to scrap these 2 photos of Dale and Lauren for some time. They were taken on 2 holidays, when we went on a day trip to Dymchurch and spent some time on the beach....infact both were taken in the same area and shows just how much the beach changed in the 6 years between the shots. I think that Dymchurch has become a lot more popular with tourists and there has been a lot of money spent on the seafront and facilities



I spray misted through some sequin waste and stamped various swirls and used a couple of sets of alpha stamps that I have had for absolutely ages and were gathering dust LOL.
One of the sheets is a mass of beautiful butterflies, so I cut several out and added some Stickles and tiny crystals. I also bent the wings up slightly.


With the left over sheets and scraps I made this 2nd layout. Oh my goodness, what an absolute hoot we had last year on a crafty weekend away. Each year I am lucky enough to go away with a group of lovely, lovely ladies for a crafting weekend and we try to find something funny to muck around with. Last year Alison took along these Face Mats.......oh my goodness what a laugh Ange and I had with them.....so I just HAD to scrap a couple of the pics


I used some more of the Ma Cherie papers and added a doily, more Stickles, some sequins and some tulle netting.


Ange, you definitely bring out the crazy in me LOL.....I wonder what laughs we will have this year?? Can't wait xx

7 comments:

  1. Might have to get some of those papers - gorgeous and i LOVE the Butterflies- did you cut them out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thank you for your kind comment Honey, yep, I did cut them all out, the whole sheet is covered in them, they really are beautiful xx

      Delete
  2. Great to see you blogging and scrapping. Love those papers, I have just used them too. Great portraits of you and Ange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn xx Looking forward to seeing what beautiful layout you create, they really are lovely papers aren't they xx

      Delete
  3. Good to have you back in blogland!
    Fabulous pages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous layouts - I look forward to picking up the kit for this on Thursday and making my own versions x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.