Sunday 17 April 2016

You Hold My Heart.......

He really does you know.....
This is a layout that I made last year, using a photo taken on our summer holiday the year before at Camber Sands, taken on the beautiful beach there one evening when we went to watch the sunset.
I wanted to have as many different textures on the page as possible so started with an embossed sheet of cardstock in the background, which I 'grubbied' up with ink.


Some torn corrugated card was the next thing I decided on and again I grubbied the edges, I also cut the word HEART from it.
 I took some chipboard and covered it with adhesive backed foil and ran a large piece through an embossing folder with cogs/gears on. I also die cut some cogs too. I then totally covered them all with black acrylic paint. When this had dried I used a washing up scourer/sponge and gently buffed quite a lot of the paint back off. I also added to jute twine in a criss cross stitch around the frame for a little more texture.

Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and perfect photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Anita, so glad you are blogging again so we can see your layouts. Great photo too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.