Wednesday 18 May 2016

Loved Always .........

Hello....... a post I made a few weeks ago has just been up on the Papermaze blog using the lovely papers from Prima, Tales of You and Me range.
I have been wanting to scrap this photo of my wonderful parents and both of our lovely daughters for a long time. It was taken 4 and half years ago after having a lovely meal out to celebrate our eldest daughters 17th Birthday. Sadly we lost my Dad a few short months after this was taken. I am so grateful that being a scrapper means I probably have so many more photos of precious people than I would if I didn't do this wonderful hobby!
This layout, card and tag are all made using 1 whole sheet of paper and cardstock and then just the left overs from my previous layout and mirror which can be found HERE.

I randomly cut a wavy edge around the entire sheet of paper and gently inked it, placed it on the cardstock and also inked the edges of that too. I had a strip of leftover paper and popped that across the centre of the layout and sewed along the top and bottom edge using twine. I used a beautiful chipboard flourish from Dusty Attic, which I covered in Stickles 
I also added various blossoms, a couple of brads and also some Dew Drops sprinkled about.


I used the left over lace to frame the photograph and then decided I loved the colour of the Stickles so much that I would add sparkle to everything that didn't move!!! So the lace has raised dots, the blossoms have liberal splatterings and the bodies of the butterflies are Stickles too!



I was then left with literally just a few little scraps of paper, so not wanting to waste them I made a 6 x 6 card and also a little gift tag.   I couldn't put the Stickles away without using it again now could I??


I have really enjoyed using this range to create with, it's pretty and very versatile. Prima have recently released a few new collections and you can find them here at the shop.
Happy Scrapping....... Anita xx

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.