Wednesday 21 September 2016

Oh Baby! ........Prima 'Heaven Sent'

Hello There,
Anita here today with my final post for September using the adorable Prima Heaven Sent collection.
If you haven't already seen this collection then I can highly recommend it with its delicate pastel shades, vintage playful bunny, teddies and lambs and stunning soft rose gold foiling. I worked originally with it creating a gift basket and card for a new baby HERE
And now I have used it for a layout to showcase that beautiful new arrival.





I based the layout on a sheet of Welcome Baby  which I handcut wavy edges randomly around the entire edge of the page and gently inked with an old brown inkpad. I then stuck this onto a sheet of Heaven Sent and again gently inked the edges.

Around the edge of the photograph I gently ruffled some organza ribbon to make a soft frame and then placed it onto a frilly doily.


 I had a lovely chipboard butterfly by Scrap FX, which I sprinkled with large flake irridescant glitter and although it was pretty it wasn't quite right, so I sprayed over it with a pearlescant spray which also worked as a seal to stop the glitter from migrating.


I cut various bits and peices from the sheets of Sweet Lullaby and Special Delivery and used around the page and used various blossoms and bling.

I then finished the page by adding lots and lots of sprinklings of crystals to the hot air balloon and more crystals and teeny baby blossoms from the Prima Planner flowers Lola and Lucy around the wavy edge of the page.



This is a truly beautiful range of papers and has been a real delight to work with, hopefully you will decide you would like to try some too.

oh Baby
Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.