Monday 16 October 2017

When you Love What You Have ......Kaisercraft Golden Grove



Hello There......I am over on the Scrap Paper Scissors blog where I have been using the rest of my beautiful Kaisercraft Golden Grove papers for this layout. This is such a lovely colour-way to play with and is perfect for both scrapping and making cards too.


I cut a large circle out after drawing round a plate and also punched out lots of small circles, which I then stuck all the way round the large circle to create a scalloped edge.


                     
                              I felt that the scalloped circle was a little plain and so I popped on flat
                                        backed pearls and crystals alternately onto each scallop.


I used a dark green piece of cardstock and tore a jagged mat for the photo to sit on and then brushed some Icicle Stickles around the torn edges to give a soft sparkle




The papers have some rather stunning flowers on and these were fussy cut and layered on foam pads in various places around the page to help add a little dimension.
There were a couple of teeny butterflies in amongst the flowers so i cut them out and added to the quote panel and raised the wings. Then popped a green organza ribbon bow on to finish.


I finished the page by adding little twinkly highlights here and there with some more Icicle Stickles......Jeez I love that stuff!! It is probably one of most used items in my stash! Can't beat a little bit of sparkle eh!....

This gorgeous collection from Kaisercraft can be found in the shop here  along with a vast selection of other gorgeous and fabulous goodies......grab a cuppa, sit down and have a good look....you will be glad you did!

Happy Scrapping!
Warmest wishes Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.