Tuesday 12 December 2017

My Greatest Gifts..... G45 Winter Wonderland


Good Morning

It's Anita here with you again and today I have a layout to share using some more of the festive G45 Winter Wonderland papers.
This is one of my favourite photos of when our girls were a lot younger ( and still happy for me to get my camera out!)



Normally I scrap either standard 6 x 4 photos or 7 x 5's .....but just for a change I thought I would super size it and print out on an A4 sheet. I used 2 identical sheets of Winter Wonderland , with the first one I gutted the middle section out and fussy cut around the flowers and bird that over hung the border edges.



 I then took the 2nd sheet and fussy cut just the flowers and bird and popped them up on foam pads before layering them onto the bottom sheet, creating a decoupage effect.



I popped the completed borders on the top and the bottom of the photo and then added ivy leaves, wooden pine cone shapes, AC Thickers, pearly swirls and some little chipboard word strips. I also cut a couple of small panels from the Nordic Greetings sheet and added a sprinkling of Stickles here and there to finish the page off.




Winter Wonderland is just one of the many beautiful collections from G45 that are on sale in the shop, their intricate details can be a bit mind blowing when you first see them and its almost a shame to cover them with photos, but if you cut them up and use smaller sections they can work perfectly.....and they really do come in the most stunning variety of designs and themes.




What is your favourite size photo to scrap with? Do you mainly stick to 6 x 4's or do you like to venture out with other sizes?



Warmest wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.