Wednesday 13 June 2018

Life's a Beach! ...... G45 Sun Kissed.


Hi There....
It's Anita here with you today and I have brought along some summer sunshine!
I have been using the vibrant and sunshiney Sun Kissed Collection from Graphic 45. Its full of glorious blue hues, oranges and fresh yellows and beautifully combines marine life, shells and flowers


Their paper collections are always stunning, with so many details and very busy sheets....this can be daunting sometimes. But all you need to do is see past the complete sheet.....and chop into it, using elements here and there and introducing other sheets to break down the intensity.


I based my page on a sheet of Blue Oasis cardstock and also used the reverse side of a sheet of Under the Sea which I trimmed down to 11.5 inches ( to leave a lovely blue border )

Next I took a sheet of Sun Kissed and fussy cut diagonally and removed the right hand side of the page. I fussy cut the little girl and the turtle, raised them on foam pads used them lower down on the page.


Amongst the Collection there is a sheet called Kids At Play, this is covered in picture panels, decorative strips and tags and is perfect for cutting up for adding to your layouts or making cards with. I chose a panel and a strip to use on my page, again raised on foam pads. I also matted my photos of our youngest daughter, which were taken on our local beach at Pevensey Bay several years ago, onto some Mango cardstock.



I popped some white sequins and some paper blossoms on the page to finish it off.


Here are a couple more close ups. The details on the designs are superb and the colourway is just so lovely and really encaptures the spirit of the beach, sand, shells and sunshine.








You can see the entire collection of Sun Kissed here, along with the co ordinating cardstock stickers, journalling and ephemera cards and 8 x 8 pad.

This is the perfect collection for scrapping your summer holiday, trip to the beach or even just a stroll along the promenade.
Thanks so much for looking today.....I will be back later in the month with more creations using this wonderful collection.

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.