Wednesday 14 November 2018

The World is Yours.



Hi There

Today I have been using up the last few little bits of left overs from the sheets of Gypsy Rose that I have been working on. Please see my original post, Be Yourself ,  for the first layout using these gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft.

I am not normally a fan of using too much cardstock, but I had a couple of sheets spare and they worked well with the colours in this paper range. I cut the lighter sheet down to an 11" x 11" square and then using a Martha Stewart Deep Edge, I did a single punch on each side.



I had a few floral clusters left over that I had cut out from the sheet of Inspiring and scattered these around the page. I also added a die cut butterfly and gave her a trail of champagne coloured crystals.



I chose a couple of sections from the sheet called Original....this is full of lovely quotes and sayings and is very usable for a variety of style layouts and cards.



I also used the largest of all the Dream Catcher images in this collection, its taken from the sheet called Free Spirit. A little strip of words was added across the centre and I then added small and large Champagne crystals across the page in various places to finish the layout.


This really has been a delightful Collection to work with....and you can find Gypsy Rose and lots of other stunning Kaisercraft Collections here at the shop!

Happy Crafting, see you again soon

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.