Friday 16 August 2019

Say Cheese! Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope

Hello,

Today I have a vibrant layout to share using the VERY colourful Kaleidoscope papers brought to you by American Crafts and designed by Vicki Boutin.

Our youngest daughter went through a phase of having the most beautiful, vibrant colours in her hair whilst she was in 6th Form at College ( infact she would STILL have her hair like it if her job allowed!) and I thought these papers were brilliant for this photo of us together playing with Snapchat filters and sporting her glorious magenta locks.


 I based the page on a sheet of White Canvas Bazzill cardstock that I had cut down to 11.25" x 11.25" and then stuck it in the centre of a sheet of Kaleidoscope, this created a lovely colourful frame all around the edge in a rainbow of colours.


There is a gorgeous sheet in the collection called Paper Hearts, its absolutely chock a block with a range of fabulous, bright hearts in every colour. I cut out a rainbow selection, however, you could select a smaller colourway instead if you wanted as there are lots of hearts in each colour.




After gently pencilling a large heart shape onto the page and popping the photo on, I stuck the cut out hearts all the way round in a graduation of colours, before gently bending up the edges to give them dimension.


The sheet of Beyond Words has a good selection of panels, words and pictures on so I chose a few bits to add to my layout and then finished it all off with some self adhesive colourful, faceted dots from my stash..... I was originally only planning a few odd ones here and there....but got a bit carried away!


Thank you for looking today, you can find these products and a fabulous selection of many others over at the SHOP.

Happy Crafting!

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.