Sunday 19 January 2020

Life is Better With You ...........Kaisercraft Antiquities

Gosh I really have a LOT of cacthing up to do....I have seriously neglected my blog of late....
So I shall start with this one.....
Here is my 2nd offering created with the Antiquities Collection from Kaisercraft.
I used the left over bits and pieces of the sheets from the first page I made ( HERE) and added a sheet of White Canvas Bazzill cardstock



We often go for visit to our local reservoir, its such a lovey place and the walk round the outside is lovely. I took these photos on our last walk there and thought they would work well with these papers.
The page was based on a sheet of White Canvas Bazzill that I gently swiped with an old brown ink-pad around the edges.



I used scraps from a few sheets ( making the most of using the patterns on both sides) and just layered them between each other around the page.
I used Heirloom  , Beloved,  and One of a kind




 I raised some bits up on foam pads, just to give a little dimension and fussy cut a few flowers to add little clusters.




 To finish the page I just added a few little flat backed crystals here and there...I love a bit of sparkle!!


You can see the Antiquities Collection HERE and you can find the whole variety that the shop stocks from Kaisercraft HERE



Happy Crafting!

Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.