Friday 2 July 2010

From Me to You......

I made this card for a lovely blogging friend that I have met online, she always leaves such heart warming comments for people on their blogs and leaves a smile on their faces, so I thought I would like to leave a smile on her face too, not only is she lovely BUT she is very talented too and creates some stunning work that is a pleasure to look at....*waves* to Sarah




Thank to my lovely and VERY talented friend Lynn for this gorgeous Kimmie image that she kindly sent me. It was lovely letting loose with lots of bright colours LOL.
Right, must get our youngest beastie ready for her disco tonight and then get on with dinner and sort out some page kits for tomorrows crop :), can;t wait to meet up with everyone again. xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so much fun Anita, pleased you like the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image - so funky and what a colourful card, I'm sure Sarah will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun

    YES I did love it and it is even more bright and cheery in real life!! Thanks once again Anita you really are a lovely thoughtful lady!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Anita, so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.