Sunday 5 September 2010

A Braddy Bracelet...a Birthday Card...AND ...A Sneaky Peek!

Salutations on this beautiful Sunday afternoon....I hope the sun is shining where you are!
Yesterday it was this months crop at Cardinal Colours and, as always, I have a really lovely day with some lovely and very creative friends!
I made myself this braddy bracelet which I am rather pleased with! I used a few super sized brads from a Dovecraft pack that I bought last week, some jump rings and a toggle set....and its just so easy and quick....just think of all those delish sets of brads out there in ALL different colours and themes....the possiblities are endless!






I am teaching some make and takes later this month at Cardinal Colours Seaside Retreat one of which will involve using brads....but it will be to make pairs of earrings instead ;)


And for anyone wondering does the bracelet turn your skin green? Well, I have worn it all day today also and not a mark has shown yet, nor any irritation either...so that's good. :)


This card was a belated one for Karen. It's very much like the otehr card I made the other day, I used the same papers, but just used different stamps from my new set Make a Wish.


And last....but certainly not least....tomorrow sees the launch of this months Scraplift challenge over at Scrapology so I thought I would show you a little sneaky peeky lol.


We hope you will pop over and have a look....and then hopefully you might like to join in and play along....once again there will be a rather super prize which has been very generously donated by our lovely friend Jill at Cardinal Colours
You gotta be in it to win it!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend...i am off to prepare the veg for dinner!!!
Warmest wishes Anita..xxxx

9 comments:

  1. How fabulous does that brad bracelet look!!! What a great idea Anita! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet - you always have such clever ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jo and Dolly for your kind comments....I can't claim the idea as mine as I am sure I have seen them elsewhere a long time ago...but I am sure they were brads that were bent onto already made bracelets or something.
    Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bracelet - what a fab idea.

    Thank you for my birthday card - it is gorgeous, I was so lucky to get so many handmade cards and I will make the effort to photograph them next week and show them off on my blog.

    Looking forward to the next challenge on Scrapology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked fab on too Anita, you clever bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bradlet Aita, great idea! Wish I were closer as I would love to come to your make and take!!

    Loving the sneaky peek too, can't wait for the full reveal!

    Thanks for your message on my blog, I was missing in action at my mother in laws all last week!! No TV, no computer, no blogging and no crafting!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a crammed packed blog post :) Love the bracelet and looking forward to your make and take at the retreat. Fabulous card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at last!!
    love the bracelet, looking forward to that make and take :)
    yes you are a talented and clever lady and nice too:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards, intrigueing sneak-peek... and gorgeous bracelet! My daughter loves thing like this... may have a go at making one or two myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.