Tuesday 25 October 2011

It's a Family Affair.....

As soon as I saw these papers 'For the Record' by Echo Park I just knew I had to have them! I have fallen for a few of their collections in the time that they have been trading, but I def think this is my fave so far. I taught this as a class early this month at Cardinal Colours
and I think all my ladies enjoyed it.




The collection packs are great and in each set they bring out you get an alpha sticker page full to the brim of different alphas, border stickers and some other bits and bobs.

The papers are all double sided and with the variety of patterns there are always some bits that you can cut out to make your own embellishments....just add a few foam pads and thats it.


I think I can see a few more layouts( not class ones though lol) coming using these papers.....YUM!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously Yummy page and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the papers too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Anita. Looks suspiciously like the paper collection I received the month I won on the Scrapology Challenge blog. Must dig them out.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.