Monday 28 May 2012

Hidden Treasures...a class by Linda.

A few weeks ago now we had the Cardinal Colours Spring Weekend Crop...it was a fab weekend, people could come along and just scrap or cardmake or do anything they liked. And if they fancied it they had the choice of a few classes to choose from too. I chose to take 2, one was with Lynn and I did this page and the other was with Linda and this is the page below. I didn't actually do it at that crop, I took the kit away and scrapped it at our Blossom retreat

The papers ARE gorgeous! ( Fab choice Linda!!) so elegant and striking in the black and white....very classy!
Now I don't really get on very well with white space lol( infact I really do struggle with it!) and the original class had its fair share of white space on it ( and very nice it looks too on Linda's original page)
so I added a half sheet of another paper in the same range and just changed the placement of the little diamond sections.



The photo opened up to reveal 2 more inside from our wedding day ( the one on the front was our last wedding anniversary)
I loved Linda's addition of a little bit of colour with the ribbon and the distressing with matching ink pad and I decided to carry the colour onto some of the clear crystals we used. I just coloured them with a Promarker to the same shade.


Thank you Linda for a lovely class xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Anita - love your take on Linda's class. And you have reminded me that I haven't finished that page yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Anita, loving your version of my page!
    Glad you enjoyed making it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Anita, I love your version of the class. The photo's are great too.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.