Wednesday 11 January 2017

Snow Day

I am over on the Papermaze blog at the moment with my latest page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Again
 It's Anita....and here is my last offering using the Winter Wonderland Collection from Simple Stories.



Many collections from various manufacturers have a sheet or 2 of woodgrain paper within it and this collection is no exception. I really like woodgrain and I think it leans itself well to scrapping various different themes on. For this page I decided to team together a sheet of Wonderland  and a sheet of Blizzard together for the base of the layout.




I trimmed about a centimetre from the top side and the left hand side of the Wonderland sheet and gutted the centre square out of it, I then roughed up the edges all the way round to create a more rugged and distressed appearance. This was then stuck down onto the Blizzard sheet, leaving an even border all the way round.




I then chopped up bits and bobs from one of the 3x4 Journaling Card Elements
and combined it with some stickers from the Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet.



I also layered in some elements from the lovely choice of die cuts in the Bits and Pieces selection bag, this includes the SNOW DAY title.


This really has been a lovely collection to work with and I would highy recommend it for all your wintery or snowy layouts.

Warmest Wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.