Wednesday 8 February 2017

So Happy Together .......A boxed frame with Simple Stories.

 Before Christmas I bought a few sheets of one of the recent Simple Stories collections, Love and Adore....they are really vibrant and rather funky!


I have got some of the sheets put by for creating a class I have got in mind, but I wanted to make an extra Christmas present for my Daughter and her Fiance and this Collection was perfect for it.



I bought an 8 x 8 box frame and some Scrabble letter tiles and just picked out a few crystal embellishments from my stash to use.



I covered the back of the frame using a sheet of  Hello Beautiful.
The black background is covered with a mass of teeny tiny brightly coloured hearts and I felt this worked perfectly to combine with the letter tiles.



I started off by picking out all the letter tiles I needed to complete the words I wanted to create and set upon linking them all together. When I had them how I want them I them transferred them to the frame and stuck them all down.


I also had a sheet of 3 x 4 Journalling Card Elements, there are many different little panels and bits that can be cut up, so I picked the panel I liked which I stuck in the top left hand side of the frame and also cut a few teeny hearts, which I raised on foam pads and added under the tiles.


I then just popped on a few crystals in random places to finish it off.
I was delighted on Christmas Day when they opened it and said how much they liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.