Thursday 20 July 2017

Be Grateful .......Golden Grove from kaisercraft

 I have been having a play with some of the very latest collection from Kaisercraft, this one is called Golden Grove and its a stunning set, filled with the gentle sunshine hues of summer combined with the rustic charms of country style flora and a sprinkling of rich fruits and golden blooms.


I used a sheet of Vanilla cardstock for the base and I inked gently round the edges with an old dark brown inkpad. The centre of the layout was simply a die cut sheet from the set called Orchard and I cut of lots of random flowers out that matched and layered them up for some dimension.

I really love this photo, its of my youngest daughter a few years ago with some of her cousins, sat on the flower banks at our local reservoir. I knew as soon as I saw the papers EXACTLY what photo to use and I think it works perfectly.

Rather than matting the photo I decided to dry brush with a cream acrylic to create a softer edge.




So....lots of fussy cutting later and the addition of some pretty half pearls, Stickles and raising some sections up on foam pads to create some dimension and I am really pleased with the result.


I have used the following items :

Half Pearls
Prima paper Butterflies
Cream Acrylic Paint

Thanks for looking and make sure you treat yourself to some of this collection......its fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.