I used a sheet of Vanilla cardstock for the base and I inked gently round the edges with an old dark brown inkpad. The centre of the layout was simply a die cut sheet from the set called Orchard and I cut of lots of random flowers out that matched and layered them up for some dimension.
Rather than matting the photo I decided to dry brush with a cream acrylic to create a softer edge.
So....lots of fussy cutting later and the addition of some pretty half pearls, Stickles and raising some sections up on foam pads to create some dimension and I am really pleased with the result.
I have used the following items :
Prima paper Butterflies
Cream Acrylic Paint
Thanks for looking and make sure you treat yourself to some of this collection......its fabulous!