Sunday 2 July 2017

Indigo Skies......A Collection of Cards.

Hello again,
 I would like to share a few cards that I have made using some left overs from my selection of papers from the beautiful Indigo Skies collection by Kaisercraft.

The first one was made for my lovely friend and fellow DT member, Lynn for her birthday. I made her an 8 x 8 easel card.




 The card was decorated using various papers sections, butterflies, crystals, a doily, some die cuts and some gems. I made a rectangular shaker box which I filled with sequins and popped on the front, to add some extra dimension and movement.




I also decorated the inside of the card with papers and crystals and popped a raised sentiment on it, this works as a stand point to hold the card open.
I am really not a card maker, but I was rather happy with how this one came out and I am pretty sure that Lynn liked it too.


This paper collection is just sooo pretty and it makes it much easier to design with. I made a few other smaller cards with the rest of the left overs......I think I need to go shopping now to get some more of the collection.....I am absolutely smitten with it!!









The papers I used across this set of cards are as follows:

Blue Moon ,
   Misty,
 Storm,   
 Windswept,
Washed Out
Chambray

Well that's me done for now....I will be back to see you in July!

Have a super weekend!
Warmest wishes
Anita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.