Thursday 21 July 2011

Scrapology Card Challenge for July - Anything but Square!

This month over at Scrapology we have had a super challenge set by the lovely S-J, owner and designer of Little Musings
The challenge set is 'Anything but Square' and all of the DT have used some of S-J's super digital stamps and created some lovely examples....why not pop over to the Scrapology blog and check it out and whilst you are there have a play along with us.
Here is my DT card, I used 2 images from the 'Wing'ed Things' set, printed them out, coloured and glittered them and then layered them up and finished with some little pearl embellies. I made the card into an easel card with the base refelcting the shape of the fairy :)
Just gotta love them Stickles eh :)

S-J has very kindly donated any 3 sets of her digital stamps for the prize winner( thanks S-J).....so what are you waiting for? Get creating :)
Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita - love the most unusual shape for your easel card. Love all the stickles and bling.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! I am speechless!
    It's stunning!
    Is she made like a stepper card? I am so impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen and Sheleen for your lovely comments xxx
    I am not sure what a stepper card is Sheleen, never made one lol. Easel cards are really easy though ( although square ones are easier that my flutterby shaped one lol).
    I just googled easel card tutorial quite a long time ago when I made my first one. Let me know if you make one, I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Anita as always!
    Love the colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.