Saturday 17 December 2011

Scrapology December Card Challenge

Chrissy from Merly Impresssions is our card sponsor this month.

She has set the challenge to use leaves on our cards...whether it be leaves, leaf shapes or leaf colours ( I just LOVE the colours in the autumn leaves, don't you?)

Here is my card for the DT this month.....I have to say it turned out a bit differently than the one I pictured in my head LOL.



I used 2 different leaf punches to make the wreath and then added some flat backed gems, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and a lovely K&CO brad for the top( because I am rubbish at tying lovely ribbon bows!!)

You have plenty of time to join in with the challenge and we would love to see what you create. Why not pop over to Scrapology and see what super cards the DT have made and have a look at the amazing prize that Chrissy has kindly donated for the lucky winner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Anita - a great use of the leaf punches - I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anita. I really like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anita, original idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Anita. Great idea to make a wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Card and i love all the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wreath Anita... really stylish. Sometimes the best creations don't turn out anywhere near how they look in our heads (dreadful English but you know what I mean)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.