Friday 4 May 2012

Dream Big!

Just a quick post tonight, feeling rather pants with a painful throat and earache :( This is a layout I made a month or so ago, using MME Lost and Found II papers. I really REALLY love the glittering on them and the elements that I cut from one of the sheets.One of my nephews making daisy chains on the grass bank next to Battle Abbey ( doesn't he look like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth lol)


Right, just going to take some pills and crash out on the settee for a bit I think. Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely Anita and I really enjoyed doing this layout as a class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita,
    what a fabulous blog you have and some beautiful scrapbook pages yu have done.
    I have arrived from my friend Mrs Wonkas blog and just had to check out the sprout loving lady lol x
    so glad i did
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now Anita this is another gorgeous LO and what a sweet photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout with those fab papers. Great photo too

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, love the papers and the photo.
    You always "know" how to work things to their best advantage x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.