Tuesday 29 January 2013

Baby Girl.....

 A layout of my gorgeous youngest niece, Maddie, I took the photo when she was just 10 days old.
I  loved these gentle papers from Prima and thought they would work well for this page. (Unfortunately the light wasn;t at all good when I took this pic, so I may retake it and upload a better one hopefully)
 All I had to do was a little fussy cutting and plop on some crystals, blossoms and Stickles!



To make the title I took some plain chipboard letters, coated in Glossy Accents, I then poured glass seed beads all over, when dry I sealed over the top again with more Glossy Accents. When that was all dry I rubbed a little Crystal Stickles over...and it really glistens in the light.


I am sure lots of you have some seed beads languishing in the bottom of a drawer or craft box somewhere....why not get them out and glue them down :). chipboard swirls can look absolutely scrumptious treated the same way.



Thanks for looking xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Anita - I sorted out my bead boxes last night and have several bags of really teeny tiny seed beads that I will never use in my jewellery making - now I know what I can do with them other than give them away LOL!!

    Simply beautiful layout and a really lovely photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Anita!
    Good tip too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and baby. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Anita. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.