Monday 29 November 2010

Every Smile Has A Story To Tell.

Hello there. I seem to have got a big bogged down with things for a few days, so apologies for not getting round to your blogs and keeping up with your news. I will try and catch up at some point this week. Its such a manic time of year for everyone isn't it.....and I guess its just going to get busier over the next few weeks LOL!
Have you got any snow yet? We have had a flurry here in Hailsham, but nothing much,yet literally just a stones throw away there is plenty! The girls are so jealous and just keep wishing for it here ( I have 2 classes to teach later this week so don't really want any yet thank you!)

Anyway, here is a layout I thought I would share. Its been made using Bo Bunny papers from the Mama Razzi range. I just LOVE working with Bo Bunny, such wonderful quality, superb colours and designs.
The photo is of Dale and Chloe, taken on a trip out over our Devon holiday back in the summer ( gorgeous part of the country, so beautiful....and we definately want to go back again!)


Quite a lot of distressing on this page and sewing with satin ribbon. I really like the word strips on one of the sheets of paper from the range, plenty of different sayings to work with, being double sided there was lots of choice.






Right, its 4.40am and I am running late for work. I *promise* I will catch up with your blogs as soon as I can, have a lovely day and mind out for slippery paths and roads.
Warmest wishes Anita..xxxx











5 comments:

  1. Good morning Anita, hope you got to work ok! I love this layout, you have a real talent with patterned papers. What a lovely photo too. Looking forward to seeing this layout IRL at the weekend. We had snow here in Suffolk on Saturnday but none since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout was even better IRL. It is a shame the camera doesn;t show the true beauty of layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous photo and a stunning layout Anita. I am sure it is even more so irl :) Miss your classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout Anita and I really enjoyed doing this class with you (even though I wimped out on the sewing bit and just did a little cross stitch LOL!!!)

    Yes the snow needs to stay away this week I want to come to your class on Thursday and our crop on Sunday LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looks simple until you look again and see all the 'extras' xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.