Monday 15 November 2010

Perfect Promarker Prize!.....and a layout.

Just thought I would drop you a reminder about this months challenge over at Scrapology
its called E is for Embellishment and its a beautiful layout that we have been lucky enough to lift. Why not pop over and have a look and join in.
Its well worth a try I can promise you, just check out this months fabulously perfect prize that once again has been very kindly donated by our lovely friend Jill of Cardinal Colours
This lush set of 10 Promarkers could be yours.....so what are you waiting for? You have till 4th dec to enter this months challenge, we would love to see what you create.


Right, well I have a layout here to share with you. I have used the pink Paislee 'Queen Bee' range for this and 2 sheets of bazill cardstock ( Auckland and Bitter chocolate)

Lots of cutting out for this page and layering up using foam pads to add depth to the page. It was then inked and Stickled and I finished it using Velvet thickers for the title( they are sooooo lovely to stroke lol)


That's it for now...thanks for looking.
Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Anita, beautiful colours on the layout and the flowers and leaves frame those photos perfectly!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Layout Anita, great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to doing this layout for our class next month - it is gorgeous and I hope I will be able to do it justice.

    I've half done the Scrapology challenge this month so will get my finger out and get it finished before the deadline LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anita, really love this LO!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.