Monday 28 February 2011

A Little Sneaky Peek....

Tomorrow heralds the 1st day of March....and with it comes the next new challenge from Scrapology which will be unveiled tomorrow :)


.....so I thought I would show you a little sneaky peek of my page for March....and all I will say is it is a lift of my MOST favourite scrappers work....she is totally and utterly 100% inspirational and each and every page of hers is stunning( well I think so anyway)






Don't forget you still have a few days to enter the Feb challenge...and as always there is a wonderful prize, kindly donated by Jill of Cardinal Colours.
Thanks Jill :)


4 comments:

  1. oohhh how yummy, even the little peek we've had looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sunning layout too Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what it is going to be - roll on tomorrow!!! I need to pack page kits for the weekend so hoping it will be something I can do whilst away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Anita (just been over for a peek)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.