Monday 14 February 2011

Punching our 'Arts out over at Scrapology!

This month over at Scrapology we are scraplifting the work of the talented Laura Buckingham. The aim was to use lots of differrent bordered strips across the page and also to journal onto the actual photographs.
I chose to use some Echo Park papers for my page and scrapped some VERY old photos of me and my Mum....see I was kinda cute once!!!LOL

This is the sketch we worked from, very kindly drawn by our lovely Lynn.

I used some various MS border punches and butterfly punch and also some Papermania Alpha stickers for the title. I edited the photo to add the text before printing it( I really REALLY dislike my own handwriting!!) and finished the page off with some ZVA crystal swirls( whoch I was lucky enough to win recently :) )


I created a rolled border edge for the base of the page to add a little extra dimension and as per normal I inked every edge in sight LOL( well some things have JUST got to be done haven't they ;) )


You still have time to enter this months challenge over at Scrapology....once again we have been very kindly given a wonderful prize from Jill at Cardinal Colours....YOU could be the lucky winner!

6 comments:

  1. Love it Anita. Great idea editing photos with journalling before printing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I love how colourful and lively the layout is. The border looks great, must tr that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout Anita (as always :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet photos of you!!

    A lovely layout - love the addition of the bunting and the swirls.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so clever, I love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anita!
    This layout is fantastic Ilove it!
    I've left a little something for you on my blog :)
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.