Thursday 10 June 2010

A few bits and bobs.

Good evening all.....



I thought I really should start to catch up on some of the things I have been making lately, so here are a few bits and bobs that I would like to share with you.




Last month saw a very special friend of mine celebrate a very special birthday and this is the card I made for her
I think the image is a wild sprout from The greeting Farm and is coloured with Promarkers. The paper is a sheet of Scenic Route that I chopped up, the flowers are from WildOrchidCrafts and the little letter stickers are from My Little Shoebox....oh yes and I used some Eline Prima crystals....jeeez I love them, any colour or size, I am soooo easily pleased lol!!!

I had a personalised stamp made for Lynn for her pressie, she is a wonderful card maker( not to mention awesome scrapper!!) and I thought she would like it maybe for stamping her details on the back of her cards, I have one and I love mine, I bought them from BunnyZoe's....you should pop over and have a looky, they are superb quality and an excellent price.
I also made Lynn this little note book








I really enjoyed making this and think I can see some more of these in the pipeline :)


I thought I would show you this aswell lol, its a saucy card using a stamp called Bikini Babe, it was designed by the very talented Sandra Dry and is sold under the Kadoodle stamp name. I just had to buy her when i saw her. Its not a great piccy really as there is quite a lot of shading on her that you cant see. The bunting, ball, flipflops and words are cut from a sheet of Imaginicse papers.

Right, thats me done for tonight I think. Just got time to fly round a couple of other blogs then off to bed for me.....3.30am will be here all too soon again.xxx






4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Anita and I love the notebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooooooooo much for the goodies Anita. xxxxx I love them all. The card has been much admired and I will treasure it. The note book is a great idea and so useful too. Not surprised you are thinking of making more of these. The stamp is such an original idea and I love it, I will use it for all my cards from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita,

    Sooooo good to have you back!
    You inspire me...

    Love all these, remember you doing the "large" lady at Debden :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.