Tuesday 29 December 2009

We went to panto!! Oh NO you didn't! Oh YES we did!!!



We most certainly did! Yesterday when we popped to Hastings I shot into the White Rock Theatre and got us a family ticket to the panto there today. Its Aladdin and starred my most favourite all time bad boy, Leslie Grantham aka Dirty Den....phwoooooaaaaarrrr!









We nearly missed the start after getting caught in the most horrendous traffic jam, but we got there just in the nick of time. The costumes were fantastic and the panto was really good, although I have to say i think I do prefer The Devonshire Park Theatre in Eastbourne and we plan to book up for there next year. Leslie played Abanazar, the wicked cheif of police and was totally crooked, he played it perfectly lol.We all got into the panto atmosphere totally, even Dale, and joined in all the boo-ing and hissing and the sing alongs. I managed to take one sneaky shot( right at the very end), no flash, so its not very good at all, but I didn't want to risk being asked to leave lol.









It was a really super family afternoon out, Dale hasn't been to a panto for waaaay too many years, but really enjoyed it and is now looking forwards to the next one.










.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time - I love panto and we go to the Eastbourne one every year just before Christmas. Leslie Grantham is really good - we saw him in Dad's Army at the Devonshire Park last year, he was excellent in it - oh yes he was!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear you had a great time :) Not done Panto for years (and that was before we were beind the scenes for 10+years)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh its years since i have been to a Panto. It was that bloke, Gianni? from east Enders as King Rat, and I embarassed my grandson by booing at him and he kept shaking his fist at me lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.