Friday 15 January 2010

Sweet Strawberry Wishes

I am fed up of dark days and no sunshine at the moment ( the same as everyone else lol) and I know of someone special whose birthday is coming up soon and so thought I would make a cheery bright card. Unfortunately, try as I might, I couldn't get a better shot than this one, so apologies about the colours, they are much prettier in good light.
I used a mix of papers( doodlebug and Basic Grey) based onto some Bazill dotted swiss. I coloured the image( from ebay) with my Promarkers and finished with various flowers, ribbon, Ice stickles and a gorgeous strawberry charm from http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com/.

6 comments:

  1. Love it Anita. Looks great to me. See you Saturday - can't wait. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKWYM, colours are really vibrant IRL - "she" will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love all the stickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI hun, thanks for your visit to my blog, to answer your question.. I choose my papers first and go from there... oh and i think your colour combo is brilliant nothing wrong there,not through my eyes anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your kind comments Liz,Linda and Sarah :)
    Hello there Rach, thank you so very much for answering my question and for your kind comment, I take that as a great compliment.xx
    Hello Elaine, thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment.x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.